Saturday 30 July 2011

Saturday Sillies

Stupid things I have heard/seen this week include:

Most people who have a licence. Seriously, we HAVE to devise a test that actually means you demonstrate you can DRIVE, not "operate a motor vehicle" which is not the same thing at all.

Frog sitting in a cardboard box singing "Row row row your boat" and insisting Mummy "get in other boat!" which would not have fitted my butt let alone the rest of me. She stayed there all evening, with no nappy, and only stopped to tell me the dryer had finished.

Anyone who uses a "15 items or less lane" while pushing a trolley. Enough said.

Frog calling the checkout chick at my supermarket "Thomas" because Thomas is her favourite person in the whole world. She wasn't flattered for some reason.

My attempts to understand Twitter "trending". Don't care, will bash along anyway (although any help would be appreciated).

My friend and I facebook stalking each other while sitting at the same table in our local cafe, because we are too cool to talk out loud.

SuperGranny calling PA "my little love bucket" and the look on his face *priceless*

Me doing zumba in my pyjamas, because they are soooooooo comfy and have inspirational type pandas on them.

Answering the door in my above mentioned groovy pyjamas to the guy I forgot was going to drop off a parcel this morning.

Watching him try not to giggle! Or look at the panda on my chest.

Realising it wasn't my stylish pyjamas that were making him giggle, it was the spastic cockatoo look I had going on with my bedhair *cringe*

The grin on WonderMan's face when discovered a mega monster orange bigger than a coffee cup on our tree. And how hard it was to get him to stand still long enough for SuperGranny to take a photo.

What stupid things have you seen this week?

2 comments:

  1. A woman at Birch Carroll and Coyle Cinemas telling me that would be $4.90 for the 600mL bottle of water I wanted. Walked over to Hungry Jacks 10 mtrs away and paid $2.75. How is water more expensive than fuel?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly! And how is coke cheaper than milk? Well done for not giving in to such greed :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my world go round!