Thursday 26 April 2012

Can you hear my wallet sobbing?

At this price it would want to be a Gucci labcoat...


I lost a piece of the inside of one of my front teeth on Tuesday.

While I was brushing them, which is just a kick in the pants because here I was trying to look after them and they go falling apart.

This made me quite huffy but also meant I could no longer put off a dentists visit no matter how much it will cost.

I'm pretty freaked out by going to the dentist.

The last time I had any major work done I opted to pay the 400 extra dollars and go under... but the reality is I cannot do this regularly, and I cannot justify that kind of expense just to be a sook.

I have to suck it up and get these teeth healthy, and hopefully straight.

Because if Tiger can sit through dental work with not a whimper in sight I can too.

Instead I'll let my wallet do the crying for me....

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Bahahahahaboohoooooooooooo! Have you SEEN the quote? :'(

      Delete
  2. Good luck! I promise you it will be easier than you expect. I've had root canal, and can honestly say that it didn't hurt (even when they injected the local painkiller). You've had a baby - you can take on anything!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That makes me feel a lot less nervous Katriina :) I'm feeling better about it now that I have finally stopped faffing about and gone to the dentist! At least I know that with a bit of time and care they will be fixed up.

      Delete

Comments make my world go round!