Monday 19 September 2011

Oh the shame....

I've had a crazy day today.

We spent the weekend tidying up our front yard at our rental, and removing the feature plants (aka weeds, same same). WonderMan got to play with his fancy whipper snipper, and Frog and Tiger helped me weed, rake and sweep.

We had picnics outside in the beautiful sunshine, we played and laughed. I had much to be thankful for.

Today I'm still thankful. I'm thankful that Frog has gone to sleep this afternoon for one, because I didn't know how much more I could take.

I'm thankful Tiger went to school because if she had been home when I discovered the matches in her bedside drawer it would have been WW III.

I'm thankful for people that listen when I say "This can't go on." Tiger's behaviour has been deteriorating all term, and even though some things are improving at school, they are most certainly getting worse at home.

I'm thankful for the people who are going to help us to bring her out of this lazy, uncaring attitude, because if we don't I will seriously not be able to handle many more days.

I'm thankful that the housework can wait.

I'm thankful that the naughty word I said this morning wasn't the worst it could have been considering Frog is like a very loud and repetitive parrot at the moment.

And that I have coffee, and my kettle hasn't died.

So even after early morning school visits, frustration, meltdowns and trying to convince Frog to stop saying "bloody work" every five minutes, it wasn't a bad morning.

Until I got home.

And found that my open necked shirt was doing a great job of showing off my hickey to the world. The one I didn't realise I had.

Because all I wanted when I got up this morning was to broadcast to every single person I came across that I had bloody sex!

If you want me, I'll be hiding in my room, dying of embarrassment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my world go round!