Monday 12 December 2011

Meet Me On Monday!

I remembered! It's time to learn a little bit more about me, and hopefully I'll learn a little more about you too. I'm linking up at Never Growing Old 

 This weeks questions and answers are:

1.  Tomorrow I'm going to _________?
Sew another vintage inspired dress that I cut out on the weekend.

2.  Pudding or Jello?
I'm not sure what you mean by pudding, but it looks like something horrible my mother used to make called junket. I prefer dessert of any kind. Sometimes without dinner first.

3.  What book are you currently reading? 
The Zookeepers War by Steven Conte

4.  What is the first concert you went to see?
I've never been to a proper concert. I booked tickets to Xavier Rudd for my birthday a few years ago and he fell ill and cancelled the end of his tour :(

5.  What is your current weather?
Flipping cold today - summer seems to have forgotten it's well and truly December. Today it was 21C But for the last week it has been hot and humid, averaging 27-30C.

Not a lot of insight - unless you count the image of me wrapped up in my hastily pulled out woollies and shivering my way through some job applications.

Feel free to post your answers below, so I can Meet You On Monday too!

5 comments:

  1. Pudding also reminds me of something my father baked which was too sweet. He said pudding is supposed to be "left over bread".. I hope I remember that right (because maybe he was referring to some other recipe).. So I chose jello. Frozen jello you're teeth would hurt, haha! ;-)

    Have a great week ahead! Good luck on your vintage dress! I always wanted to sew but then I'm not a "neat" sewer, if there's such a thing. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I'm with you on having dessert without dinner. We need to see pics of your finished dress. Sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will definitely post pics tomorrow Marti :)

    I love baked puddings, but I don't think it's what Americans refer to as pudding, which looks more like a custard type dessert. I will have to find out what it is now...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's definitely been cold so far this summer. Looks like it should warm up in time for the weekend though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's had it's moments.... but putting the heater on for the little one who kicks off the blankets every night is a little too cold for summer it think! Looking forwad to more sunshine :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my world go round!