Tuesday 13 March 2012

1000 and counting

Thats how many emails are sitting patiently in my inbox awaiting my return to Internet land. I dont ven dare look at my Google reader... My patience has officially cracked and I'm off tomorrow morning to see if I can buy some kind of universal charger for my laptop so I can write, and read, and pay thirt dollars a month instead off the horrendous data charges on my iPhone, that come with a complementary squint. No doubt the one I have waited three weeks for will turn up on my doorstep that afternoon. I would give it 2:1 odds.

4 comments:

  1. Hope you get all your computer stuff soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am back on track and slowly pulling all my blog posts out of my head and into my drafts :)

      Delete
  2. I miss you still. Get a blokey bloke on to the bastards. Take care.xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thankyou :) I miss writing! Back now :)

      Delete

Comments make my world go round!