Monday 23 July 2012

Like fishing with a jelly snake

Mum joined Facebook last night.

Right now I have my phone tucked under my left ear in a supremely agonising position, cast in the role of tech/moral/oh god what did I do? support.

I keep trying to explain how to do things things but it's kind of like trying to hold an elephant up with fairy floss. 

(Just like me when I first joined the world of the interwebs.)

What does this do? Why do I need to tell you what's on my mind all the time? My GOD she/he has got fat! Oh damn she hasn't. Ooooooh look someone selling fabric!

Please... for the love of fairies... don't anyone tell her there are games on there...

5 comments:

  1. I will... As soon as my data allowance is back in kilter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're not getting a housewarming present now...

      Delete
  2. She must be a late bloomer.
    Hope you are all going great guns.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lovely to have her there but slightly scary too

      Delete
  3. My mum is still too afraid of Facebook to sign up. I think she imagines that it is like a portal that sucks all the photos and personal information off people's hard drives. Not that I'm saying she's completely wrong...

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my world go round!