Friday 8 February 2013

Apocalypse... Never?

After writing a piece ironically titled "It's the end of the world as we know it"  I was emailed by a lovely lady who thought I'd be interested in something her group had put out. 

This is where I chuckle because even though it has nothing to do with our dead tv, by complete coincidence I actually WAS interested. 

And it gave me a good laugh when I remember sitting around on NYE 1999 without my mum because she was on stand by as an emergency services volunteer. In case the lights went out and the aliens landed and it was all chaos and we all tried to eat our excess siblings.

You might remember some of these as well.

(This graphic comes from OnlinePsychologyDegree.net)


End of the World Infographic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my world go round!