Tuesday 27 December 2011

Father Christmas came to our house and all I got was a cold.

Yep. That's right. I got a Christmas cold. Which two days after Christmas has become the worst tonsillitis I've ever experienced. 

And of course, the rest of the family are now sick too, and without doubt MUST be sicker than me, there's just no way I could possibly be truly ill at all.


I need a sarcasm font.


And a nurse.


And a holiday on a tropical island, but only after my cold goes away so I can actually enjoy it.


*COUGH*


It's a good thing my computer is immune to human viruses.


I promise when the gnome in my head stops drilling through my skull I'll post you some funnies.


See you soon internets.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you get better soon, I love reading your blog, what a dose of sanity!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my world go round!